Grave & Memorial Changes

Who in the family can apply for changes or to have a memorial placed on a grave?

This can vary in different areas, but normally it is only the owner of the grave who is allowed to instruct changes or the erection of a monument on a grave space. If the deeds of a grave are in the name of the deceased person, the deeds will need to be transferred into the name of the next of kin. We are happy to help you and guide you through this process.