We have a family grave which is old and the memorial is now tired and showing its age, can anything be done?
Memory Lane Memorials is happy to look at existing/old memorials which may have moved due to land movement over the years, along with memorials which may be in need of cleaning and renovating. On old memorials, lettering can also become tired over the years, and this too can be improved, often making old memorials look as beautiful as the day they were originally fitted.
Often it is not necessary for an old memorial to be removed from the grave and the work can be carried out on site. We would be happy to provide you with a no obligation quote for renovating your memorial. This can often be very inexpensive!
- We want a memorial for our loved one, but how do we decide which one would be right?
- How long do we have to wait for the ground to settle before we can have our memorial fitted?
- How do we know what type of monument will be accepted in a particular churchyard or cemetery?
- How much will our memorial cost?
- How long will it take you to supply/fit our chosen monument?
- How and when do we pay for our memorial?
- We already have family graves and we want to match an existing headstone, can this be done?
- We have an existing family headstone, but we want to change the wording on the stone, can this be done?
- We have a family grave which is old and the memorial is now showing its age, can anything be done?
- Who in the family can apply to have a memorial placed on a grave?