How To Pay
How and when do we pay for our memorial?
Once you have decided on the memorial you would like us to provide, we would require you to return to us a signed proof. We cannot accept verbal orders over the phone. Following a signed proof, no further alterations can be made to a memorial stone without incurring additional cost.
To place an order you are required to pay 50% of the cost of the order, plus the church yard/cemetery fees (we will advise you of these costs). We can take payment either by BACS , debit or credit card, cheque or cash (card payments can be accepted over the phone). The outstanding balance will then be payable within 14 days of your memorial being fitted.
- We want a memorial for our loved one, but how do we decide which one would be right?
- How long do we have to wait for the ground to settle before we can have our memorial fitted?
- How do we know what type of monument will be accepted in a particular churchyard or cemetery?
- How much will our memorial cost?
- How long will it take you to supply/fit our chosen monument?
- How and when do we pay for our memorial?
- We already have family graves and we want to match an existing headstone, can this be done?
- We have an existing family headstone, but we want to change the wording on the stone, can this be done?
- We have a family grave which is old and the memorial is now showing its age, can anything be done?
- Who in the family can apply to have a memorial placed on a grave?